Wednesday 30 May 2007

misfortune



Last sunday my high school friend gave me a call and he asked me whether I

wanted to go shopping in Taipei or not.I told him that I already go back to the

Chung Gung and I was not inTaipei.But my friend said that it doesn't matter,

because if I wanted to go,he can go Chung gungand took me back to Taipei by

motorcycle.I thank it is too crazy,but I promised him I will go atthat time.As

soon as I promised him I really regretted, because there are too far between

Taipeiand Chung Gung.But I stii have to go.After about one hours,my friend

already got to ChungGung.I was happy to see him but hesitate to go to taipei

with him.But I still have to go o.When wearrived Taipei I see much more my

high school friend,and I was so delight to see them becausewe have not seen

each other for a long time.After chatting for a while , we We rode the bicycle

toTaipei. We went shopping at the east space. After shopping, we decided to

play basketball nearmy home. Playing basketball is really the best thing we

do together, because we did it togetherwhen we in the high school. But the

day is not my day, I play the basketball only three minute,just three minute,

I twisted my leg, I know it’ s really acute. So I called my friend to bring me

to school, after that day I could not walk a week. I think I am misfortune

these days, I reallyhave to take care my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home